Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Identity Theft and Fraudulent Posts

Folks, it's happened. Manfredjensen has struck, and my identity has been stolen.

Just think about it. Would I ever sell myself out to become some kind of corporate shill? The very thought. The Ideas of Ideas Man are not for sale to the highest bidder. Manfredjensen, however, that's another story. He's never had an original idea in his life, so he's perfectly happy to sell himself out.

That said, since Mandfredjensen's corporate bonanza was announced on my site, I'll meet any potential buyers halfway. You can still give me whatever you want, but I won't do anything in exchange.

We'll call it a fair compromise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"You can still give me whatever you want, but I won't do anything in exchange."

PGM is still ok with these terms.

Jennette

Ideas Man, Ph.D. said...

Wow. That's very generous of them (unless "whatever they want" is absolutely nothing.

Anonymous said...

Well I guess technically it's not whatever "they" want, but more like whatever I choose to give you from the various checking and credit accounts I have access to. More then likely you will see large advances on days that either boss pisses me off.

Jennette