Saturday, August 19, 2006

Return of Ideas Man

After a long hiatus, Ideas Man is announcing his return (albeit with a fluff piece).

It's possible that the hiatus has been too long and his meagre readership has left him. If so, all the better. Then the bitchy claws that I've been sheathing can really come out.

Those of you who think of me as a mild-mannered, nice fellow know that they are there, beneath the surface.

Whether they come out or not actually probably depends on the November elections. Which reminds me. In the near future, I'll probably have to contribute to the bloggy buzz about what a tool Joseph Lieberman is. Because really, truly, he is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am all a twitter...

Heather said...

I haven't seen much returning... but I can't blame you seeing as our lives are an absolute wreck.