Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ideas Man Needs Your Help

Ok, folks.  I am becoming more and more confident McCain cannot win, but I am incapable of thinking that the Democrats will have a blow out.  Plus, I'm pretty sure that if I don't keep my anxiety levels high enough, Obama will lose (this is why Kerry lost --- I got distracted in my worrying).  So I need my readership to remind me why Obama's victory is uncertain so I can keep my worry levels high enough.

NEXT POST:  IDEAS GIRL LEARNS ABOUT THE CRUCIFIXION.

3 comments:

Justice Mythos Wyrm said...

Don't Worry. Obama will win as long as American's think he has a better economic plan than McCain. They both actually have pretty bad plans. Just steal from Norway, that is all I say. we did and got rich for it. Though I would make a much better president than either one. I am smarter than both canidates, I hate Rhetoric (Rhetoric is a sign of having bad self-confidence and tryiong to get the upper hand of idiots) and I don't have stupid sl;ips of tongue like Biden. Vote Mythos

khg said...

http://election.twitter.com/

Ideas Man, Ph.D. said...

Thank you for your wisdom, as usual, Mr. Mythos (if that's you're title).

And thanks for the link KHG, that should keep me worrying for a while.

And now I finally know what Twitter is.